There's no feeling in the world that compares to playing Blues freely and confidently...
Now YOU can feel that too!
Whether you're a beginner who doesn't know where to start or a more experienced bassist looking to work on your walking lines you can learn how to overcome common challenges like getting lost in a chord progression, not knowing how to transpose, playing the same lines over and over again, and struggling to give your Blues bass lines the edge to make them sound interesting.
This course is a culmination of my lifetime's work, and whether you're 18 or 80, and whether you know one Blues riff or you can already play through a 12-bar, 'Walk The Blues' will take you from wherever you are all the way through to being able to create walking lines and Blues riffs on the spot and nail any Blues jam or gig.
About 'Walk The Blues'...
- It's an online course with over 25 video lessons showing you how to construct Blues bass lines using musical devices straight from the great Blues bass players.
- You can stream 'Walk The Blues' from any device with an internet connection, so you can learn on the move or at home and never miss a lesson.
- The course is simple and easy to use with easy-to-understand lessons and demonstrations. You will start where you left off each time you return to the course.
- You get lifetime access to 'Walk The Blues' with a one-off payment with NO monthly subscription fees.
Is 'Walk The Blues' suitable
This course will be a perfect fit for you, if you...
- don't know Blues progressions
- get lost during songs
- play the few same old bass lines
- want to learn the Blues scales
- are confused about turnarounds & endings
And you'll get huge benefit from the course if your goal is to...
- play more exciting walking lines
- utilise the whole fretboard
- play in any key
- learn different styles of Blues
- form your own Blues band
- play at a Blues jam night
Here's what other bass players just like you are saying...
"I'm a 65 year old bassist and I've enjoyed and always find Greg's lessons interesting, and you can in fact teach an old dog new tricks!"
"Not only do you show the how, but you give great insight into the why of things Greg. You are a great instructor. Thanks for sharing!”
"All the videos that I have seen are without a doubt first class. Everything is so easily explained and performed. Thank you."